1. - Top - End - #792
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (IC Thread)

Isaera has to scurry to catch up to the arguing brothers at first. It wasn't hard to find them with the scene being made as they practically shouted all the way back to their camp. It all culminated in their tent when Zalael throws a punch into his brothers face and makes a bloody mess of his nose. Isaera gasped and brought her hands up to her own face, cringing.

For once, Isaera is at a loss for words. Zalael left the tent in shame, and while she watched him for a moment, she hurried up to Matthean and knelt down next to him. His nose was still a bloody mess, and it would feel pretty foolish to ask if he was okay. Obviously he wasn't. His allies could only administer some basic first aid, and she was even inept at that. "That looked like it really hurt.. in more ways than one." She looked down, feeling some embarrassment on behalf of Zalael's actions as well.

"You make some very fine points. It's.. something I've never thought of before..." And much like the decaying and animated body of Pernard, the legacy of Silvermoon was also probably just as faded and downtrodden.

"I still don't think I like the idea of a formal alliance. Though I admit, I was never really opposed to cooperation in the first place." Isaera stands again and then sighs. "I should go talk to him," she says, gazing out the tent flap.
    Last edited by WindStruck; 2024-03-02 at 05:24 PM.