Quote Originally Posted by Triskavanski View Post
I've posted what I have. Since I'm not using anything from path of war, there aren't any really super special named attacks. Just Drunken Monk + Fighter. I'd have the divine fighting style of Caiden but alas, I have to remake lawful for monk.
I meant that not only regarding to the build, but also while interpreting your character, even though I listed a book and a class as examples so I understando your confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Re'ozul View Post
Will build something tomorrow probably.

What are the thoughts (because 3rd party) on the Legendary kineticist? (1st party one is okay, but legendary one is more fun)

Likely paired with unchained rogue (phantom thief)

Stealthy/stealy Mime goblin. (can talk, but has fun not to)
Sorry about the delay, the last few days have been rough with ammount of work and the forum being inconsistent was not helping.

From what I can see, the LK seems to have more options regarding the use of utility talents and battle burns seems to allow him to use his talents more often, so an increase in utility and power level overall. Since Kineticist is mostly focused in blasting, I don't think it will do much hard allowing the class, so you can use it, but if things get out of hand I'd like for you to be open for some changes.

Also, since I'm just responding to this now I'll accept your sheet if you can post it today. Again, sorry for the last few days of absense, but I need to keep the dealine I set myself.

I'll make the selection tomorrow, and since I'm opening this exception, anyone who has already submited a character can go over it again and make changes (things like itens can be altered after the selection is made, since the players will have more information regarding the campaign).