1. - Top - End - #108
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Looking For a Long Pathfinder 1e (PF1) Gestalt Game (Deadline March 1st)

Puck
    Drunken Monk Rabbit
    Drunken monk | Mutagen Fighter

The usagi Puck, wasn't trained in any official capacity. He started off one day, a bit sloshed, and getting mugged. It wasn't until the next day that he was sober that he realized what he did and just how dangerous it was being unarmed against people who had a knife. He never got totally black out drunk, but he was always a bit more brave than he was normally. Slowly he learned how to harness his own combat potential, after losing a few weapons, he decided it was best to be unarmed.

Updating the table with the mythweaver's sheet for Puck. I'd be CG so I could use the drunken god style, but alas drunken master isn't chaotic.
    I Could also instead give the Barbarian | Kineticist Ulfen man instead.

Player Character Race Side 1 Side 2 Status
    Talivan Janny Sparkdust Human Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 / Magus (Eldritch Archer) 4 Gunslinger (Musket Master) 3 / Alchemist (Gun Chemist) 2 WIP (creating excel sheet)
    Cassus Kyras Half-Elf Harbinger (Ravenlord) Magus (Kensai) 100% complete
    Debatra Mali Seracen Changeling Unchained Rogue Psychic Sorcerer/Arcane Trickster not 100% ready to go, but mostly there
    Infernally Clay Leif Fyrisdotter Human Unchained Monk Druid By and large done
    Benoojian Devarin Sands Human Psion(Egoist) Vitalist WIP
    DammitVictor Thirteen Forgeborn Unchained Rogue/Armored Blade Cutthroat Soulknife Dual Disciple Psion(Nomad/Kineticist) I'm set now
    Yas392 Kara Half-Orc Mesmerist Fighter 100% Complete
    Shiro_Nogard Devon McLane Tielfing L. Gunslinger Alchemist 10% Complete. Adding things to backstory.
    Triskavanski Puck Usagi fighter (mutation warrior) monk (drunken master) Complete
    Last edited by Triskavanski; 2024-03-01 at 12:14 AM.
    Animated Spellcards from the Deck of Many Things
    A game I found interesting Aegis: Innocence