View Single Post

Thread: Jerry's entourage [IC]

1. - Top - End - #95
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Jerry's entourage [IC]

When asked if training wasn't actually about growing muscle, Bommel does his full-body nod. "Yeah, that's what I did."

Once Impigo is done asking the wizard questions and informs them he has a map, Bommel says "Oh, you can call me Bommel. I think Morazzt wants to look at something, so lets go look at that, then eat, then go look for that" Hand check. "wizard. Fair?"

But the topic of getting something to eat came up, so Bommel is being smart by scoping out the map for a place to get something to eat.

He also finds his smart approach was not necessarily an easy one to accomplish what he wanted to do. "'Watering Hole' doesn't sound very tasty. There's the 'Meatman guild', maybe they have something?" Bommel stares at the map's legend in deep concentration. "Maaaybe there is food at 'Luna's Retreat' or the 'Naughty Mermaid'? Retreats have food, right? The mermaid might have some, but we need to be careful she doesn't smuggle Salamander spices in there, if she's naughty."

The miniature silktail looks up from the map, up at Morazzt and Impigo. "Do you think the mermaid swims in the burny sea? I should ask her how she does that."
    Last edited by Ridai; 2024-02-29 at 04:15 PM.