1. - Top - End - #791
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (IC Thread)

Marion Mordis

Quote Originally Posted by Plaids View Post
    Jakk'ari

It would seem the most esteemed guest of Armistice Ball has among us this whole this entire time. Mor'Lag your boldness has made an impression and you have been bestowed the title of Queen of the 1st Annual Armistice Ball!
    Jakk'ari congratulates Mor'Lag by jubilantly patting the ogres on their elbow and offering the golden envelope and letter to Mor'Lag.
    The Opal Collocation can claim at least one victory tonight.

Of course.

Of course the hideous ogre won Queen of the Ball. What was Marion expecting - something sensible in this land of madness? Fat chance, sister. At least there was a certain dignity losing to a she-elf. The fair folk were beautiful and graceful by nature, so taking home the silver when competing against them in the realm of allure at least carried a degree of self-respect and understanding. There was no shame in losing to the best.

But losing such a contest to an ogre? A race who fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down? And one that actually initiated a fist-fight against other guests of the event? Of course Marion lost to Ms Cankles - of course she did! Just the salt rubbed into the wounds from this pile of garbage the orcs called their capital city. The sooner she could get back to her tower and put this ****hole in the rear-view mirror, the sooner Marion would be happy.

Outwardly Marion looked unphased, however internally displeased she was. Offering a polite, congratulatory smile while she took a sip of her apricot brandy and gestured her glass-carrying hand towards Mor'lag in a 'yeah - you!' motion, the warlock nodded.

"Congratulations are in order Mor'lag - well done!"
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2024-02-29 at 09:52 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger