Quote Originally Posted by u-b View Post
This part is partly interesting, but I wouldn't go chase those raiders myself to avoid triggering the interactive mode and slowing the game down even more just as Volthawk is effectively sidelined. But maybe I would unleash some dog-led NPCs on the trail so that either Volthawk plays the whole operation or, if he does not want to, it would be resolved by GM? Sean can be around on call in case things turn out ugly.
I'm a little unsure of the value of hunting them all down, to be honest. Splitting up our NPC forces into five to hunt down groups of raiders is a little risky for them - sure the groups are small (2-4 each, as I understand it), but they're good at hiding and know they might be pursued. Meanwhile, as far as we can see these guys were just the guys carrying out the work - they had to bring in files with the relevant information, so they weren't experts by the sounds of it, so whether they live or die will likely do nothing about the risk of this starting up somewhere else, as the General can just give some new chumps the data and send them off. You got one of them unconscious, right? That means we have a prisoner already, so getting more for info purposes probably isn't needed. I dunno, just feels like a situation where at best a dozen or so raiders die and at worst we lose some people.