View Single Post

Thread: The Crimson Echo Season Four

1. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: The Crimson Echo Season Four

Turk considers the guildmasters words.

"I can tell you dont like not knowing where your money is coming from. Your benefactor certainly has their eyes set on sowing chaos in the exchange of power. That girl, is likely innocent. Used like a tool by Laam, and even in death she is being used in his mechanizations. You know me, I would have any plan of Laam be put down."

He sighs as he nods.

"Order over the underworld is important. Forging that chaos into order is a dire need. Anton and Stonebrow... They are not currently under orders to pull jobs tonight. If the Society is going to take advantage, More hands on deck would be better no? Send them down to south shore. Theres going to be a riot down there, and with the guards of south shore, Im sure our benefactor would benefit from rival houses being hit. As long as we avoid.... Jeggard and Arkona."

He takes a moment to think.

"A Time to balance the books is coming Guildmaster. And I believe hedging your bets on both sides will benefit you the best. You dont need to send our best to the feild marshal. Send her fresh meat, recruits, street urchins, those looking for a chance to prove their loyalty to the society that we can afford to lose, and that are not involved in our operations tonight. The Feild marshal is so desperate that even non combatants that act as message runners for the evening, would put her in debt. And you wouldnt have lost anything, and would have gained much. Especially without knowing who our benefactor is, their goals could be like Laams, not having the Societies interests at heart in the long run. "
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2024-02-28 at 07:35 PM.
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.