Quote Originally Posted by DammitVictor View Post
"What? I thought you and Loki brought her to the party.
Since the logic for Sleeper ending up at the Lion’s Chorus was never spelled out, how do we want this to have gone?

• Kid!Loki peer pressuring the Klyntar symbiote (having recognized same thanks to his ranks in Cosmic and the hints dropped during the bank fight) to come to the party knowing chaos is a likely outcome
  • Member of the press being stubbornly clingy (‘Just a few short questions Miss Storm…!’)
  • Herc dragging Sleeper along (‘I really need to go see what’s keeping Reed and the others…’ ‘Just come have a few drinks, I’m sure they’ll turn up!’)
  • Something else?

Also the Lion’s Chorus is a bar, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Thane of Fife View Post
Alright, so I'm cutting things off before an actual fight can develop. If we get back to fighting after the interruption, that's fine, but I will at least provide the opportunity to let events overtake you.
Sounds good!

I probably shouldn’t have been antagonizing Johnny but sneaking out would have delayed the official team up and I figured the press and other witnesses would keep things from getting too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Thane of Fife View Post
Also also, if anyone wants to tweak their character or milestones at this point, I'm open to that - it's still early, but now you have a bit more feel for the system.
I think I’m good with Sleeper’s, I just need to actually sit him down and have him look someone over and go ‘Hmm, this person would/would not make a good host because…’

(Side note, Sleeper is going to reject the other PCs as potential permanent hosts for obvious OoC reasons. I apologize if the IC reasons are somewhat arbitrary.)