Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
General principle. We've got a vig claim, and a seer who died due to obvious sabotage. Really it's surprising that I'm the one who's gotta get the "check the vig claim" wagon rolling. Additionally, as mentioned, losing a neutral is a better idea for town than gambling on an unknown and yeeting a townie.

Would it help if I actually took credit for the kill? I mean, blame for the kill?
Cao wasn't a seer seer, but seeing power roles. Or at least that's what he claimed, right? That's not nearly as powerful as a seer.
Are you saying you did do whatever happened D2 (something screwing with the votes) that led to Cao dying instead of whoever should have?

Of course we'd rather lynch a neutral than a townie, especially if you're honest about being town-leaning and that part of your power works when dead.
But there's opportunity cost.

First cost: not getting a wolf.
I still got a feeling Athedia's a wolf. I think she made a bold move today (voting Caz), panicked some at my retort, and then is capitalizing on some mistakes I made (voting near end of D2, misunderstanding vote crossouts).
And, yes, I realize this is what she's accusing me of: being a wolf scrambling to make some defense. But perhaps that was on her mind because that's what she's doing?

Second cost: no real intel.
Town might be better off lynching Athedia, Cazero, or me. Gives info at least about others' alignment. If Athedia seems suspicious to you, vote her. If Caz or I do... well, analysis-wise I lean voting Cazero because Athedia's argument for me seems to be "Cazero and I are scumbuddies", and her argument for Caz being a wolf is Murksa voted him.
Given Cazero's claim, I can understand if folk want to test things on me rather than him. My power is good, but not as potentially useful as Jailer.
But, really--especially if I take a step back and look at it objectively, ignoring I'm one of the potential lynchees--it seems to boil down to 3 good options today:
  • Lynch Athedia. If she's wolf, clears me/Cazero. If she's town, maybe there is a vig that can kill one of us or a seer that could confirm. If not, lynch me or Caz next Day.
  • Lynch Cazero. If he's wolf, clear Athedia and mislynch me (I get I look too wolfy if Caz flips wolf, so no hard feelings there). If he's town, lynch Athedia.
  • Lynch JeenLeen. If I'm wolf, clear Athedia and makes sense to lynch Cazero. When I flip town, lynch Athedia.

What is possible but bad if is all three of us are town, but, well, that's why I'd hope a seer or vig (preferably seer) would clear me if Athedia dies today and flips town.

With any of these, between this Day and next Day, we hopefully lynch a wolf and clear at least one townie. If things go as I expect and hope, it'd be lynch Athedia (wolf) and clear me and Cazero this Day. But I reckon we're early enough in the game, and with 1 dead wolf already, we can afford a mislynch today.

Quote Originally Posted by Let'sGetKraken View Post
How do people feel about BCH?
From D1, a slight townlean. He found and shared flat's dice-roll thread. A wolf can be helpful if the helpful thing is eventually going to get discovered anyhow; that tidbit was unlikely to be discovered. So sharing it publicly gave me a townlean to him.

But my townlean's gotten weaker since then. I'll try to reread him tomorrow. I'm not super feeling a BCH wagon, but not super opposed to it either. Unless you have a strong wolf read on him, I think it's better to stick in the Athedia/Jeen/Caz circle.