View Single Post

Thread: Persona! Gosei High

1. - Top - End - #41
    Bugbear in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Persona! Gosei High

Quote Originally Posted by mmdeforrest View Post
    “What are the actors who seem to be here but not here, mes amis?” Chrétien asked his companions. “The costumes are impressive. Are they here more to be admired than interacted with? Perhaps fashion students displaying their skill? Their costumes are most impressive.”
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
    Akiko swallows slightly at the thought of heading into the maze, but nods. “Let’s go,” she says with feigned bravery.

Once in the maze, she relaxes somewhat. While she enjoyed the dump of adrenaline when someone would jump out, it wasn’t too scary. She held her ground and didn’t once try to hide behind Koji.

“It’s kinda weird, isn’t it,” she says after Chrétien‘s observation. She tries to look more closely at one of the people that seems to be just going about their day, attempting to observe their reaction to her.
    Koji looks at Chrétien with much askance, as he turns to see where he had motioned. Yoshiro just nods and tilts his head, as does Arata.

"I'm not sure honestly," Yoshiro started. "It's kinda weird that they don't even seem to notice us either."

Arata nods in agreement as another crosses the path. "Very impressive work on these. I can't even see the wire holding that guy up." He points to what appears like a half-floating horse yokai. "I wouldn't have expected that kind of work to go into this at all." Another passes by, this one seemingly as a normal woman in a dress, though her dress is far older than you would expect.

Spoiler: Knowledge: Chrétien
    Show

Because I think Chrétien would be closest to getting this.
    Spoiler: Success
    Show
    You recognize this actor as being dressed as a Silkie from Irish mythology.

Spoiler: Failure
    Show
    That's a very well-made silk dress, but you feel you have seen it before.

Spoiler: Knowledge for Akiko and Sakuma
    Show

On a success, you know these are not students now having seen this one up close. Make a Guts check to not freak out.

As more actors like this pass you by, you begin to hear a voice in the back of your head. Like a whisper that tells you it's time to flee. You vaguely recognize the voice from your recent dreams, and notice Arata looking around trying to find the source. Yoshiro seems to have gotten more scared and is clinging to Koji.

Spoiler: Chrétien
    Show
    Flee, young knight. This is not where you should be. And it is not yet your time, but soon. May the Grail be your guide in this trial, as we will meet soon.

Spoiler: Akiko
    Show
    The stench of life fades, you do not belong near these beings. It is time for a change, and it will come soon. Far sooner than you think. Heed my warning and stay near these, humans, as they will assist you. I will see you soon, young one.

Spoiler: Sakuma
    Show
    There is a roar before the words come. Truth is simple, and you have found one of them. Fight it, and show the world this truth so that they may understand! These beings are the ENEMY! And you will wield the blade against them. It seems you will have my power soon, far sooner than expected young inquisitor.
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2024-02-27 at 06:20 PM.