Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
I meant in general.

At least as far as I'm aware there's three roles that can kill. (Although since I never played with the third I forgot it existed.) Vig, Serial killer, and then Feuder.
Gotcha. I've be careful at assuming those are the only types of killers that could potentially exist, but not something suspicious, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
"I have told the truth this entire game. And I will tell it to you again. My role has no ability to kill. No benefit for knowing role names. No alternative win condition. And it is not effected by people sitting down and playing blackjack. I have no way to prove this of course, but none of you can prove your abilities to me either. I will point out that once a wagon had started on JeenLeen, Cazero was very quick to accuse me and draw attention away from Jeen."

- - - Updated - - -

"Wonderful! Give me a little for other parties to join and then I will deal out a hand!"
Forgive me if I take "trust me bro" with a little grain of salt, given the type of game we're playing. I don't think you're a wolf necessarily, but in-game I trust you about as far as I can throw you. And my monitor's pretty heavy.

No vote for now.

How do people feel about BCH?