"First before I weigh in on this whole dilemna let me finish off this hand." Athedia had not heard from the other players in a while and so made to reveal her card.

Athedia (Dealer):

🃅🂻

Noting that it was below 16, the dealer drew another card.

🃅🂻🃊

Spoiler: Illven
Show
🂡🂴🂸

Spoiler: MerelBlackbird
Show
🂽🃍

Spoiler: Lentrax
Show
🂦🃄🂶

"Dealer is bust." She distributed caps to the players congratulating them on their winnings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lentrax View Post
I don’t know enough about this to say anything with surety about who is what.

But if Vault 11 congratulates everyone for not killing anyone, what would happen if we didn’t? I do still have a couple hours to vote, so I’ll wait to see if anyone has anything to say about this.
"I did propose this but maybe it is a solution for tomorrow as people seem to wish to test the lucky number theory today."

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Serpentine View Post
Hmm.

...a wrinkle I've just realized about the voting: I don't think it can be that simple, because that would mean there's no way to vote Athedia on almost any day, and Athedia through Lentrax today. And while I believe Flat would introduce bastard voting mechanics, bastard voting mechanics that can kill town purely through wolves being untargetable through RNG sounds a lot less likely.

Still. Might as well test it. Persolus (JeenLeen).
"Ah it is good to see you miss. As many pointed out if our theory is correct the loop meets itself like the wheel in a slot machine. The number itself simply represents the slip that all those machines suffer. The cards are a fair game, can I interest you for a hand?"

"As for my suspects, at this time no one has *particularly* struck me as suspicious. But I am watching the ones Murska was with when he accidentally aimed the target at himself. MerelBlackbird do you have any suspects?" The dealers eyes looked in Let'sGetKraken's direction as she spoke.