Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
Opinions on Cao?
I think I already wrote this, but
1) he claimed a power common to wolves
2) his competing wagon (Cazero) was almost certainly town since a wolf (Murska) was sticking on it

I reread his posts, thinking to do an ISO, but nothing pinged me strongly one way or another. It's at least NAGL ("Not a Good Look") how he and Caz were at the end of D1... on the other hand, we don't often learn a ton by just lynching the 2nd person D2.

While I get BCH's point that Murska seemed happy to vote Cao or Cazero, it coulda been faked.

I hope to have time to reread Kraken tomorrow.
To someone feeling helpful: who should I vote for my vote to count on Cao? Or maybe just make a lookup table for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
I don't think a wolf would have posted the info about the voting that they did. Since it seems extremely likely that it was correct for day 1 at least.

Like if they are a wolf, why not just post it in wolf chat, so only wolves know how to manipulate the votes.

Like yes people were discussing it, but Cao "proved" it with math.
This is a significant point towards Cao's favor. I want to give myself a little more time to contemplate it. Would a wolf give that for towncred? (And I think that question is basically "Was it just a matter of time before someone else solved it, given the seeds Athedia already figured out?")
I don't have an answer currently. Sometimes when I ask stuff like that, it's with a sly smile as I know my answer and want to hear others' opinions. This time, I still wanna hear y'all's thoughts, but I really haven't dedicated the time; I just know it's a relevant query.