Had a free moment, so I'll answer BCH's question about theory on AV. I had basically posted it later on during the Day (or Night? forget which).

I voted AV thinking she was probably a serial killer or wolf, wanting to set up an alibi if she got caught by a watcher/tracker.
I had hoped AV would give more of a reaction to the votes on her; that she didn't... not sure how to interpret that. There was a reaction I'd have read as town, but she didn't do it yet her not doing it doesn't really mean she's not town, so meh. Guess NAI.

I was later okay removing my vote from AV, in part because it wasn't doing any good pressure-wise, in part because I figured some good reasons a non-vig or vig town!AV might claim (well, imply, but basically claim) vig.
I still don't fully clear AV; even if she didn't kill N1, there's other wolves who could kill, or she could be hoping to set up a long-term serial killer survival by skipping the N1 kill. But, based on some stuff she wrote late Day or during Night, I'm tentatively reading her as town.