So I tried to use my power on Cazero, but got no feedback. Flat told me that if my target was a villager, I would have received some sort of feedback, so I was messed with in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
Anyway, I'd guess if it's a day-vig it's town, if it's a role guesser it's wolf.
Aside from the fact this comes from a Wolf, if there was a role guessed I would (will? if it's Day only) be dead toDay from it. I doubt there's someone who guesses roles and eliminates them.

Quote Originally Posted by Murska View Post
I don't get any strong pings off anyone, mostly because most of the thread is a blackjack game. So I think I'm going to start off voting on Let'sGetKraken just in case the AV wagon is someone trying to protect a wolf buddy. I think whatever reactions follow will be better fuel for analysis closer to EoD.

Fake edit: I've been trying to post this for a while but my internet spazzed out on me, and it looks like blade got there first. Still, plenty of time in the day yet.
Will not vote with the intent of getting Kraken out today. This is the 5th vote on Kraken, when AV was at 3 and Athedia at 2. It's early and there's plenty of other places to vote than pushing a buddy's wagon to 5.

Vote: Bladescape with the intention of Vote: BookWombat

I am slightly worried that the vote offset won't be in effect, idk if 7 is anything special cause it's lucky number 7 and the highest roll possible.

Vote Count
Merel (1): Bat
Cao (2): corn, Jeen
blade (2): Illven, Cao

Vote Count?
Kraken (1): Bat
blade (2) corn, Jeen
book (2): Illven, Cao