View Single Post

Thread: Aurangh's Savage Tide OG OoC

1. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Aurangh's Savage Tide OG OoC

Thanks Auranghzeb!

Small request, can the 16 and char gen rule stuff be posted to the OP please?

Transposing my rolls and concept to one location:

(3d6b2)[4] +6
    (3d6b2)[5] +6
    (3d6b2)[7] +6
    (3d6b2)[9] +6
    (3d6b2)[10] +6
    (3d6b2)[10] +6

Brannick the Bold
    Spoiler
    Show

Description

Tall and strong, Brannick stands like a regal noble lord, he has the bearing, but upon closer inspection, he is a little rugged around the edges. His steel blue eyes pierce through his ruggedness, contrasting to his grey hair and beard, almost as if he has seen things. His tagged but yet, royal looking cloak hang on his shoulders, with his royal blue coat underneath.

Personality

Brannick is a thoughtful man, and applies this to all of his actions, attempting to figure things out, and apply the correct amount of effort as is appropriate. While smart, he is more of a social butterfly, and can rub elbows with nobles and beggars alike, a poor facsimile of a Paladin.

Background

Brannick is a bastard son of a noble long dead to the city, though their ancestors may remain within the city proper as the elite. Not So for Brannick, being the bastard son, he was given no heed, and was left to fend for himself. His family dates back to the old Suel Empire. And, having stumbled upon an ancient grimoire of Ancient Suloise, he realized what he found was perhaps valuable to some, he absconded with the tome, and fled the city. He became a self made man on a mission, he was hunting for anything that could help him read his book, so he could learn its secrets and unlock them. Hopefully becoming something along the way, and not having to rely on his family, who doesn't even recognize him anyway.

He has found his way back to the city of his origins, book in hand, and new, but old language learned, what could he find here that could help him on his transformative journey....

Mechanics

Fighter into Suel Archanamach

EDIT: mechanically i was hoping to start in something with full bab and then move into Suel Archanamach later on. I was thinking straight fighter, but now maybe Spelless Ranger? Maybe a combo of Warrior Ranger to remove spells, and then Arcane hunter? but now im thinking having a spattering of small wis based spells might be useful later on, as well as fit nicely into the theme of the character, a dashing rogue in exile returning, prodigal son kind of thing.

EDIT: and now im seeing we have a ranger, so maybe Fighter, back to my original idea.
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2024-02-26 at 02:29 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!