18. Murska

Six above those players is
2. blade
11. Kracken
17. Bat
4. AV
9. Cazero
12. Cape

"That looks a lot more like the opinions that people gave out. I'm thinking the lucky number is an offset. Not sure how that will factor in with less people on the list now. And flat, the one who got busted early on wasn't even on the list." She slams a hand down on the table. "The extra numbers! They line up."

Quote Originally Posted by flat_footed View Post
1-8 - 2
1-17 - 11
1-5 - 17
2-10 - 4
4-15 - 9
4-18 - 12
"It's lookin' like my math works out."

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
"Could it be also that we are being told to not vote for our fellow players? Or that this will continue until we reach 5? It does raise concerning questions."
I was wondering that as well. Though, there was an announcement that that win condition was failed... does that just mean for the Day? or for... whatever the bigger game is? Are all of us walking out of here still an option?

Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post

Since I'm going to flip and you'll see it in 20 minutes, but I'm a Role Seer - I target someone and learn their powers (if any) but not affiliation.
"Well, now that my cards are on the table... who do y'all wanna learn more about?"

- - - Updated - - -

Lol, I need to refresh before posting to see if I was ninja'd. But I like having the math out there anyway.