Quote Originally Posted by Auranghzeb View Post
Same issue as Metastachydium, My posting time is a bit off with the rest, I come back to the forums and suddenly there are 10 posts. But it's fine.

See above, with AC 24 I won't confirm.
Might pair you guys up together than. I but I dont want to split the group if you guys wouldnt like to as well. A duo campaign is manageable but who knows posting is still gonna be a bit wonky in the earlier stages of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Auranghzeb View Post
Ah, true, undead... dumb me
Same lol I was mainly worried about them critting you guys so critting was on my mind as well

Quote Originally Posted by zlefin View Post
I'm a bit confused as to whether I'm still supposed to roll init, or if we're arleady on the round after taht so I shouldn't bother with the 'time travel' required for it. I'll have switched to the silver sword, sheathing my other weapons before going in, as I wouldn't know which properties are best required for what we might face, and bows don't work well in caves. Are the silver swords mw? and/or +1? or anything else? I'm gonna assume just MW for now.

init roll if I'm supposed to.
[roll0]

For the second round, which I'm definitely eligible to act in, I'll try to move to a position where I can help flank one of the undead, if they're flankable at all; I'll prioritize getting an attack in over getting into good flanking position though. Also this may shift a bit depending on whether I'm supposed to hvae a rd1 to work with or not and what the roll is.

attack roll
[roll1]
dmg if hit, assuming sword is mw still
[roll2]

ok, so, I miss, and the init question is moot.
Yes they are flankable one is currently hugging and nibbling on someones shoulder

also yep the silver made weps are mw my bad for not stating. You guys got this though! You outnumber them 2 to 1. maybe a tad higher lol.