Illven vote is mildly pinging me - I get that it's "I want to poke this person to make them do stuff" -> "oh wait they did stuff while I was writing this post, but... maybe I'm just overthinking things here... it's the fact they didn't change it. I think the natural response from town is "okay this person is doing stuff anyway, maybe I should poke someone else" whereas a wolf is more likely to take the path of least resistance.
I don't get the confusion on my vote on Illven - I vote Illven for lack of helpful posts, acknowledging that she made 1 post with relevant opinions in the meantime. That's still too little for me, so I still think it's a good vote.

I move over to Cazero to help get something going, hence the vote there.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post
Eh. A few points I dislike, one point in their favour, something I want to poke into: can you explain the switch back to Illven please?
As for moving back to Illven...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowblaze View Post

Cazero's only post of note is this response to pressure:

shrug

I could argue that this is towny because it isn't trying to force reads and is fairly casual about the pressure, or that it's wolfy for just commenting on mechanics rather than trying to engage with his wagon or doing solvy stuff.

I think I probably believe the former slightly more but that holds basically zero weight so he's null rn.
The pressure wasn't working. My vote wasn't doing any good there. So why leave it? Instead, I go back to Illven because her posts since I voted Cazero were these:

Spoiler: posts
Show

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
Wasn't Persolus d1'd last game? I imagine that would be the reason.

Cazero

@Athedia deal me in for round 3
Alright, I am REALLY off my game today.

First off. Attach another water energy to Wartortle.

Second. I somehow didn't realize this was a bastard game, and thus Flat being murdered in cold blood makes ALOT more sense.

Three. Is Caedorus playing, or just a spectator? They joined the discord, but I don't see them on the player list? So I assume spectator. I just thought they were a late joiner.

Let's see.

I have no reads on Cuthalion, and Persolus. Especially since RL is affecting Persolus.

Promised I wouldn't wolf read Ti for low activity so....

Yeah, that's it for now.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Not a lot of content.

Quote Originally Posted by Cazero View Post
You know, I've been playing for a while and I think I'm due for a D1 lynch. I really should vote myself.
Or at least I'd do it if I was a vanillager. Since I'm not I kinda have to put up more of a fight.

Hmmm, I'd say CaoimhinTheCape. I need to steal his cape. For my role.
Why would we believe that you killing me is good for town? I'd just give up if it would help, but given what I know about me, I kinda have to put up more of a fight.

Will be busy for the next 3 hours, should be back before phase change.

Vote Count
Let'sGetKraken (1): bladescape
Batcathat (1): Book Wombat
AvatarVecna (3): Athedia, Lentrax, JeenLeen
flat_footed (1): corncobweb
Cazero (2): Let'sGetKraken, Illven
Illven (1): CaoimhinTheCape
CaoimhinTheCape (5): Batcathat, AvatarVecna, Snowblaze, Cazero, Murska
No Vote: MerelBlackbird, Persolus, Cuthalion, LadySerpentine