Good afternoon!

I wanted to learn Blackjack, sad I missed this hand.

Anyway. Reads and observations. Starting right from the top.

• AV has a gun. What kind of gun? Just meaning the vote? Hmm.
  • Yet another reference to the traditional D1 Snowblaze wagon... every game, wow.
  • Where IS Persolus?
  • RP around the game is really good, I'll get in on it at the end of this post.
  • JeenLeen starts solving from the gate, I townread for the effort - but I know how smart he is.
  • Illven seems her normal self, I'm wanting to townread her - but on D1 I still hold myself at high alert.
  • Blackjack begins, courtesy of Athedia... new player's first post... etc. A lot of votes for AV. Speculation on whether Blackjack is a power. I say unlikely.
  • Narrator death and thoughts on it... Not forgotten flavor text confirmed, but then what is it?
  • JeenLeen still thinks Blackjack's a possible power thing. We'll see eventually.
  • To Murska: Kraken was a dayvig in UPick 6 time warp, so it's possible that Illven's question was directed there for that reason.
  • Illven's and Snowblaze's thoughts on my rampant enthusiasm. Yeah, I might have overdone it. But it's said now, no taking it back!
  • corncobweb suggests it's a bad idea to visit him at night. I'll leave off pointing out all the possible permutations of a power that would cause such trouble. For now.
  • Bladescape is himself. For the record, if a game ever rests on me and blade is a wolf, we'll be in trouble.
  • CaoimhinTheCape has a point about the narrator.
  • Hand end for Blackjack.
  • JeenLeen's thoughts on Illven's reaction to my enthusiasm are interesting. I hadn't thought of Illven casting shade, mostly because the way she was posting seemed like her normal town self last game.
  • Considering what's going on between Jeen and Kraken as they discuss Kraken's bandwagon and pocketing... probably not w/w.
  • Illven's response to Jeen's response to her response to me... Hmm.
  • Bladescape townreads me. Niceee.
  • I missed another hand of Blackjack... and a lot of talk about the narrator still going on.
  • Athedia presents her current state through roleplay, and it's good reasoning - spark conversation when you're on, then watch.
  • #MakeWolvesFakeAgain!!
  • Pressuring Cazero to come and play...
  • Athedia's roleplay talking seems to have more in game observations than I can find.
  • I WANT IN ON THE NEXT BLACKJACK ROUND.
  • Hi ccw! Townreading you slightly even after Time Warp, but I don't trust myself on that XD.

Shortlist of semiconfident trs: AV, Jeen, ccw, bladescape, Kraken. Illven. Any other trs are even less confident.

Hmm... roleplay, roleplay, who/what/how should I roleplay?

Merel goes to the Blackjack table and addresses Athedia. "I don't suppose I could join the next hand? I've never played before, but I should like to learn."