Spoiler: OoC
Show
Heeeere’s Johnny!

Sleeper was attempting to shake the Susan Storm fanbase by using the excuse of visiting the ladies’ room – there to drop the current disguise and make his escape, as this was getting ridiculous. To his irritation, he’d even had to clandestinely trip one reporter who hadn’t gotten the hint and tried to follow him. To add to his irritation he wasn’t quite sure what he should have done differently to avoid this awkward situation: his parent usually had no issues with these things, between the history of biting off heads and tactics that were decidedly more direct. Maybe Daredevil would have some useful advice…

He was spending so much time making sure the paparazzi remained in place he didn’t notice Kaine until they had collided.

Have you people no shame--?!” Then Sleeper processed who was in front of him.

Quote Originally Posted by DammitVictor View Post
"Beg your pardon, Susan. I, uh... I didn't see you there.." Kaine grins sheepishly.
That comes with the territory," Sleeper replied, acknowledging the joke. “What are you doing here?” he asked, puzzled; Kaine had been quite adamant about disappearing and a building full of reporters and people with smart phone cameras seemed a bizarre place to do that.

But before he could get a coherent response the door opened, and that wouldn’t have been notable except the footsteps that accompanied it shook the floor, and suddenly heads were turning in that direction muttering ‘Is that Johnny Storm?’ ‘Oh hey, it’s the rest of the Fantastic Four!’ ‘Mr. Grimm, can I have your autograph?!’

Johnny locked eyes with him from across the room. Sleeper figured his odds of sneaking out were basically nil now.

Quote Originally Posted by DammitVictor View Post
Kaine just stares blankly at Ben and Johnny, then back to Susan. "What."
Definitely nil. “I was really hoping to avoid this,” Sleeper grumbled. He took a deep breath with Tel-kar’s lungs and schooled his expression into outrage, then stormed across the room to Johnny.

Where were you?!! There were over a dozen people being held hostage at the Werther's Bank!