1. - Top - End - #16
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: WW/Mafia Fallout 3: Forecast - Rapidly Changing Conditions

Quote Originally Posted by Opening post's quote of recruitment thread, in white text
    This game will have Bastard elements. You have been warned, or maybe you haven't. Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.
    Alerting everybody in case someone didn't notice this. Be cautious.

On the #6: if it means anything... I don't think it's tied to the 60 hour day. I reckon 60 hours is the normal 48 + a little bit extra, to make the Day/Night end cycles align with flat_footed's real life preference.
    On the other hand, I guess it probably does mean something and perhaps tied to the bastard mechanic or, since it says "game was rigged" maybe we can use it as a clue to find the wolves.

I usually like to have something to really vote on when doing my opening post, but nothing glares at me besides the early Day wagons. So quoting some votes.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaoimhinTheCape View Post
    For now... I'll set my sights on Let's Get Kracken

Votes
    Kraken (2): Snowblaze, Cape
    Bat (1): Book
    Athedia (1): AV
    AV (1): BatCatHat
    Snowblaze (1): Kracken
    Persolus (1): Cazero
    No Vote: Athedia, bladescape, MerelBlackbird, Illven, Lentrax, Persolus, Cuthalion, corncobweb, JeenLeen, LadySerpentine, Murska
    Quoting Cao for the votecount.

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    *Hikes up the turtle shell*

Well Kraken ruined my artistic representation of them having 4 tentacles each with the strength to crack a tank in half. Thankfully the rng agrees that I was insulted.

Let's get Kraken
    Then Illven puts a 3rd vote on Kraken.
    If Kraken or Illven are wolves, could it mean something? Early Day wagons usually dissipate, so maybe trying to bus a scumbuddy early on but planning to move vote later? An early wagon to yield analysis can be useful, but I'll keep my eye on this.

Cao had put a second vote on Kraken. Eh... I kinda feel similar to how I do about Illven's 3rd vote, but a 2-vote wagon just helps analysis get going.

Quote Originally Posted by Athedia View Post
    Well now I don't *want* to give you a fun reaction.

But the cards land how they may and the House always wins.

Speaking of the cards AvatarVecna would you like to be dealt in?

🂡🃊

- - - Updated - - -

Wow ninjaed a bunch there, that's what happens when you go down the rabbit hole of researching alt codes instead of just posting. I guess would *any* of you like to be dealt in?
    Mostly quoting this since it's a vote before I posted. (Not quoting, but noting Lentrax also voted AV.)
    But, honestly, slight townlean here. I think a wolf would double-check more who posted while they were posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Batcathat View Post
    Entirely possible, and judging by the roll the lucky number could've been 0, which seems... problematic if it regulates the length of day. I just like pondering bastard stuff when there's nothing else to do.
    And I think a townlean to BCH for finding & posting the dice roll flat made.

I'm not liking the Kraken wagon, even though it's early Day so it probably doesn't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    *waves a gun around*

Who keeps giving me these? This isn't funny. I'm gonna blame...Athedia, she always has a fun reaction to getting unfairly blamed.
    ::squints::
    Got a theory. I'll put a 3rd chip on this pile. AvatarVecna.
    Last edited by JeenLeen; 2024-02-21 at 10:36 AM.