1. - Top - End - #165
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: The Power of One - A WFRP2e Solo Experience (OOC Thread #2)

Quote Originally Posted by MrAbdiel View Post
    I definitely “prefer” you spend XP as you go and don’t try to save a whammy load to blitz your first year at magical Yale. It’s just less interesting to go “wow I’m suddenly the best at this hurrah!” Than it is to play out the learning. Taalia is going to be way over XP’d as a solo character. She’s gotta be rounded enough to overcome challenges a party of 4 normally deals with. Camping, navigation, research, social graces, all of that on top of combat. But I’m not short on adventure I want to expose Taalia to, so you can afford to have some deviations into other careers that interest Taalia on your way to glory.

Yeah, being a solo character she kinda does...need the extra exp hah.

Who knows where this girl will end up. It's the Warhammer world after all. Where I her, I wouldn't have gotten on that flying machine, I would've just chilled in beautiful Tilea, overseeing my salty bacon empire and raised a huge family to become a dynasty.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2024-02-20 at 09:57 PM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger