View Single Post

Thread: The Crimson Echo Season Four

1. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Default Re: The Crimson Echo Season Four

With a salute of a Hellknight, palm to his chest followed with a quick and curt bow, Turk showed his respect for the Feild Marshall before speaking.

"Field Marshall Kraft. I am Zandu Hellspire of the Godclaw. You may call me Turk."

He flicks the turquoise scarf hanging from his side with a moment of purpose, causing it to flare out to attention, showing his pride in his Varisean heritage.

"Defense against an expected mob of a size even half of what we've come to expect from recent events will proof difficult, and perhaps even futile with our current fortifications and manpower. But if you were to order it, I would gladly stand against the tides of chaos and show the order of the nail what it means to be a Hellknight. Or....

Turk turns to the side, no longer looking directly at the field marshal, he looks to the painter, cuddled up on the cot. He scans her for any strong chaos auras. He continues to talk while watching her.

Or. We can try to put down the riots and mobs before they get here, and call for some additional muscle to fortify the compound against the over zealous. There are people in this town who have laid down roots that Laam has tried to uproot. Those who would come to this Ladies aid to spite Laam. Those whose blades, hands, and boots are not clean. From spotters who can whisper about a curfew, to small pay offs to go to bed early instead of joining this sensational evening. This evening could go quite smoothly with... a Cerulean Solution.

With that he turns back to look to the field Marshall.

"With proper negotiations, and accommodations, the defense tonight could not only be a success. It could be little more than a nuisance. Sir."

Spoiler: ooc:
    Show
    diplimacy!!! (1d20+18)[37]
    May he be desperate enough to listen to the idea without having Turk killed!
    Last edited by Darius Vibrtrar; 2024-02-19 at 01:45 PM.
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.