Quote Originally Posted by Infernally Clay View Post
Well I think this is by and large done now. I tried to keep it as concise as possible for you since you asked for things to be linked for convenience.

I won't bother with the skills or prepared spells until we figure out a more permanent place to put all this.

Leif Fýrisdotter
Human Unchained Monk 5 // Druid 5
AC: 20 | HP: 45/45 | Initiative: +6
Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will: +9

Spell Slots: 1st 4/4 | 2nd: 3/3 | 3rd: 2/2
Ki Pool: 7/7
Active Effects: None
Conditions: None

Spoiler: Basics
Show
Hit Points: 45/45 | AC: 20
Str: 18 | Dex: 14 | Con: 14 | Int: 9 | Wis: 19 | Cha: 7
Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will: +9
BAB: +5 | FAB: +9
Initiative: +6

Dual Talent:
Some humans are uniquely skilled at maximizing their natural gifts. These humans pick two ability scores and gain a +2 racial bonus in each of those scores. This racial trait replaces the +2 bonus to any one ability score, the bonus feat, and the skilled traits.

Favoured Class Bonus:
Add +¼ point to the monk‘s ki pool.
Selected 5 times.

Ability Score Increases:
4th - +1 wis

Feats:
1st - Powerful Maneuvers
3rd - Improved Initiative
5th - Natural Spell

Spoiler: Monk Features
Show
Flurry of Blows:
Full round action. Make one additional attack at your highest base attack bonus.

Ki Pool:
Ki Pool equals half monk level plus wis mod +1. Regain all ki points on long rest. As long as you have at least 1 ki point, your unarmed attacks are considered magical.

Swift action. 1 ki point. When using Flurry of Blows, make one additional unarmed attack at your highest base attack bonus.

Evasion:
If you succeed at a Reflex saving throw against an attack that normally deals half damage on a successful save, you instead take no damage.

Still Mind:
You gain a +2 bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells and effects.

Purity of Body:
You gain immunity to all diseases, including supernatural and magical diseases.

Ki Powers:
Qinggong Power (Barkskin)
1 ki point, target self only, 50 mins duration.
+2 enhancement bonus to your existing natural armor bonus.

Style Strike:
Flying Kick (once per round)
Before the attack, you can move a distance equal to your fast movement bonus. This movement is made as part of your flurry of blows attack and does not require an additional action.

Bonus Feats:
Improved Unarmed Strike (1d8 bludgeoning damage)
Stunning Fist (DC 16 fort save)
Dodge (+1 dodge bonus to AC, merged with Mobility)
Combat Reflexes (+dex mod opportunity attacks per round)

Spoiler: Druid Features
Show
Nature Bond:
Wolf Domain
Deft Maneuvers

Nature Sense:
+2 bonus on Knowledge (nature) and Survival checks.

Resist Nature's Lure:
+4 bonus on saving throws against the spell-like and supernatural abilities of fey.

Wild Shape:
Standard action. Once per day. As the Beast Shape I spell. 5 hour duration.

Spoiler: Spells
Show
Prepared Spells:
0th -
0th -
0th -
0th -

1st -
1st -
1st -
1st -

2nd -
2nd -
2nd -

3rd -
3rd -

Spoiler: Equipment
Show
Seems quite simple and a good build. Also, you have one favored clas per track, you seems to have slected only monk.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiro_Nogard View Post
Asking just in case. Is legendary gunslinger on the table?

Have an idea to make a protean alchemist/gunslinger. The legendary has an archetype that could help, but its not really necessary.
I'll allow it, seems like a tradeoff of mobility and customizations instead of more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Yas392 View Post
Is waiving away the cost of autohypnosis class feature from autohypnotist or retaining touch treatment if you give it up for Vexing Trickster considered a minor alteration?
Waiving the cost of autohypnosis is not allowed, but keeping touch treatment is.

Quote Originally Posted by Debatra View Post
I have few minor thrid-party spell requests. None of them are that "out there" but still good to check.

Timer, which does just what the name suggests.
Quill, which just conjures a pen with infinite ink to your hand for a few minutes.
Transcribe, which you cast onto a pen to copy an ongoing conversation onto paper.

Also, assuming the latter two are fine, I'd like to slightly modify Quill so that it can be used alongside Transcribe. The quill usually disappears if it eaves the caster's hand. I'm not asking for this detail to be blanket-removed, just altered so that it won't go away if you have other magic active on it.
Those are very interesting spells and I see no problem allowing both the request for the spell as well as the interaction between quill and transcribe, but reading transcribe I don't even think that you need it, since the target of the spell is the material in which the speech will be transcribed, so it seems you don't need a pen or quill at all for the spell to work. It'll certainly be interesting to see them in action.

Quote Originally Posted by tonberryking View Post
https://og.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2880698

Dusk is nearing completion apart from the minutae of her gear and I'm also putting links to everything class/build wise in the notes section to reference.

TL;DR is that she's a shy decataur who's been a messenger/ninja serving a multitude of Goodly priests/churches for years and one of those organizations was all "Hey. You're getting much too strong/capable to be delivering secret papers. Go help out our boys in Silverymoon this time."

I just have a few questions:

1- If ninja are proficient with Katana, is that as a 2handed weapon or as an exotic weapon--IE, can ninja use it one or two handed without needing a feat?

2- I've basically made a stealthy Jill of All trades with more focus on stabbing/electrocuting foes than on healing her allies. But since Debatra initiated the request for this game and they're making a special rogue, is what I have too close to their area of expertise? I can drop Fluttershy the centaur and make something like a magus or a bloodrager instead if that wouldn't step on any toes.
1 - To my understanding, "being proficient" means you do have the exotic weapon proficiency with the appropriate weapon, in this case a katana, so by virtue of being a ninja you receive ssaid feat and thus are able to use the weapon with a single hand without penalty.
2 - I don't mind characters sharing a role at all and since this is gestalt, it's bound to happen sooner rather than later. Also, the last thing I want is to have you change what you would like to play as. That being said, I will be totally frank with you and confess that to me some roles are easier to deal with when there are more than one character that are proficient in them, like combat, buffing and healing. Others, like party face and sneaking, not so much. So this might have an impact in character selection