Alright! Whoo!

And some good news-- Pathfinder is written to pretty heavily discourage multiclassing, so probably won't be too much of that.

I've never used or read Paths of War before, so I'll probably go through the SRD and do something with that. In the meantime, a couple of questions.

1. Can you give me an idea of the level of optimization in the game? "Anyone who's not a full caster with seven levels of free metamagic will wish they were," "Aim for the final gestalt to be tier 2-ish," "Expect challenging fights with enemies that pull no punches, but I'll tailor the actual level of challenge to whatever the final group composition is," "Fighter//Barbarian should be viable for the length of the campaign"?

2. How would you describe the intended tone of the game? Warhammer 40k, Batman Beyond, Lord of the Rings, Dora the Explorer?
2a. Is there anything mechanics-wise that will interfere with that tone/PCs should avoid? Guns, psionics, androids, contact with outer gods?

3. Did you approve all of MechanicHound's races, or just the Changeling specifically? (I haven't seen that post before)

4. How are you handling prestige classes? "Must qualify for the class entirely using one side of the gestalt, can only advance in one prestige class per character level?