1. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Looking For a Long Pathfinder 1e (PF1) Gestalt Game

Quote Originally Posted by Arael666 View Post
    13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.

Elephant in the Room rules are inf effect.
    Background skills are in effect.
    Gestalt
    You get 3 traits, plus one with a drawback
    You get one favored class per track. Extra Hit Points, Power Points and Skill Points from this may stack.
    No flaws
    I briefly considered playing a Human. (Changed my mind.) For the benefit of players who might still be considering human, how does this interact with the Eclectic and Fast Learner feats?

Quote Originally Posted by Arael666 View Post
    16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?:

Blanked aproval for all first party plus psionics, path of war and akasha from DSP. No spheres content. If you want something from other sources you will need to provide me a link where I can obtain that information legally.
    I am thinking a Forgeborn Myrmidarch (Magus)/Armored Blade (Soulknife). The Myrmidarch uses standard Magus spellcasting and preparation, minus one spell per spell level.

May I substitute that for spontaneous spellcasting, using the Bard spells known and spells per day minus one of each per spell level?

I'll be gaining Weapon Training and Armor Training and the ability to take Fighter-specific weapon feats from the Myrmidarch class. I intend to select form mind bolt as a blade skill at 4th level. Should I count my mind blade and mind bolt as one weapon or two weapons for these purposes, and are they the same weapon group or different weapon groups?
    Last edited by DammitVictor; 2024-02-16 at 11:43 AM.