I'm writing this while eating lunch, so if I forgot some information, please ask. Here it goes:

The Big 16

1. What game system are you running:

Pathfinder 1e. While the group will be restricted to pf material, I reserve the right to use 3.5 material as a DM, since it's the one I'm mostly familiar with right now.

2. What 'type' or variant of game will it be:

Homebrew adventure inspired by city of the spider queen and out of the abyss modules. My intention is for the location of the adventure to be mostly north of the silver marches and the sword coast (we'll start in Silverymoon), the underdark equivalent would be the northdark. It's highly likely that the players will face drow and underdark denizens recurrently, both in combat and social interations.

I will try my best to run social interactions and they will be part of the adventure (murderhobos, be warned), but political intrigue is way beyond my narrative capabilities.

3. How many Players are you looking for? Will you be taking alternates, and if so, how many?:

4. What's the gaming medium (OOTS, chat, e-mail etc.)?:

discord server nad probably roll20 for maps

5. What is the characters' starting status (i.e. experience level)?:

Level 5, Gestalt.

6. How much gold or other starting funds will the characters begin with?:

Standard WBL, no item should be more expensive than 1/3 of your wealth

7. Are there any particular character classes, professions, orders, etc. that you want... or do not want? What are your rules on 'prestige' and/or homebrewed classes?:

Be mindful of where the adventure is located and how your character will fit thematically and geographically. I'll handwaive the characters internal history with each other so we avoid that slow start that tends to kill games early.

8. What races, subraces, species, etc. are allowed for your game? Will you allow homebrewed races or species? 'Prestige' races or species?:

As requested, MechanicsHound Changeling race is in play. I'll also blanket approve all the core races that appear in the link, plus the dragonborn and forgeborn. If any other races catches your attention you may request and I'll give it a read.
No homebrew other than whats stated.
Races from allowed material (see below) but none with RP higher than 15

9. By what method should Players generate their attributes/ability scores and Hit Points?:

25 pb, HP is half your HD +1.

10. Does your game use alignment? What are your restrictions, if so?:

Aligment exists as per normal rules.

11. Do you allow multi-classing, or have any particular rules in regards to it?:

I will not forbid it, but please try not to go crazy

12. Will you be doing all of the die rolling during the course of the game? Will die rolls be altered, or left to the honor system? If players can make die rolls, which ones do they make, how should they make the rolls, and how should they report them?:

Players and DM will make their own rolls, DM might make hidden rolls for PCs when the situation requires.

13. Are there any homebrewed or optional/variant rules that your Players should know about? If so, list and explain them, or provide relevant links to learn about these new rules.

Elephant in the Room rules are inf effect.
Background skills are in effect.
Gestalt
You get 3 traits, plus one with a drawback
You get one favored class per track. Extra Hit Points, Power Points and Skill Points from this may stack.
No flaws

14. Is a character background required? If so, how big? Are you looking for anything in particular:

Two or three paragraphs describing who you are, why you're in Silverymoon and hopefully why a local noble would hire your services (this last requirement may be fufilled by the party as a group after selection, so it's not mandatory). If you want, you can write a more detailed character history and I'll definetly read it, just be aware that while I will try my best to make every player feel relevant in the game, I will avoid including personal background information from players to avoid the spotlight effect.

15. Does your game involve a lot of hack & slash, puzzle solving, roleplaying, or a combination of the above?:

This will moslty be investigation with a lot of hack and slash. Might have puzzle solving depending on how you define that trope.

16. Are your Players restricted to particular rulebooks and supplements, or will you be allowing access to non-standard material? What sources can Players use for their characters?:

Blanked aproval for all first party plus psionics, path of war and akasha from DSP. No spheres content. If you want something from other sources you will need to provide me a link where I can obtain that information legally.