1. - Top - End - #782
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: World of Warcraft - Interbellum (IC Thread)

Marion Mordis

Marion was going to answer, but Isaera took her leave.

The warlock drew in a lungful of air before exhaling it in irritation. Her jaw grimaced slightly before angrily drinking the last of the champagne in her glass and setting it aside. Shaking her head gently, the girl departed the function with her chin high, and left to go back to the Opals quarters. She wouldn't dilly dally about, she had no interest in seeing the sights of beautiful Orgrimmar, and so it wasn't long until her figure darkened the entrance to the rendezvous and entered while the troll and the ogre were talking.

Not having the energy or care to exhibit any annoyance at Mor'lagg after her, ahem, 'spectacle' earlier, Marion just nodded towards the two of them, adding a polite "Good evening," as she moved to where she could get another drink and loosen the straps on her corset. Being as wealthy as she had become had its perks, which included a very old and very expensive bottle of apricot brandy that she had hoped to open in celebration. Instead, she drew it up and poured herself a large glass - and then took it down in one swill.

Then she poured another.
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2024-02-13 at 12:20 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger