Quote Originally Posted by Darius Vibrtrar View Post
How do you feel about the arms and equipment guide, specifically the chocker of eloquence, only asking because no custom magic items to make skill enhancements to perform
ARms and Equipment Guide is fine, except for the part about buying feats to put onto items. That is banned, though it shouldn't matter much since custom items are banned.
Quote Originally Posted by Talivan View Post
Hey Paradox

Im making a Rogue 13 / Warblade 3 / Invisible Blade 5, however I now remember Invis blade have two feat requirements that doesn't make sense (Far Shot, Point Blank Shot), can we change those for new ones making more sense or (just fill out all feat slots with necesary ones for my build :S ), remove it at all?

EDIT: In fact, I'm short by one feat...

EDIT2: WAIT!, Super Elephant comes to the Room!, I can free some Feat taxes!
Yes, the Elephant rules should fix your problems.
Quote Originally Posted by Feathersnow View Post
To Clarify, I understand my collection of Feats and the PrC gives me both caster levels and my familiar abilities at level 21
That sounds fine.
Quote Originally Posted by Zarthrax View Post
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]

[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]
[roll11]

Edit-I'll take the second set.
You get to roll two sets of seven rolls. So although you have rolled really well, you get a chance to improve it a little, as you only rolled twos ets of six rolls.
Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Raven View Post
Also, I have a couple questions. Related to the above, do Intelligence increases retroactively increase skill points for previous levels, or only for present and future ones?

I also have a question about equipment - my equipment, specifically. Part of the Psychic Weapon Master's features is that I can sacrifice XP to enchant my bonded weapon (and also, I can't use an already-enchanted weapon as my bonded weapon). How much XP am I allowed to sacrifice in this manner? Or should we simplify things and make this weapon cost gold instead, instead of putting me at a lower experience point level than the rest of the party?
Just spend gold on your items to make things easier, and in case it matters treat it as if you spent xp.
Intelligence score uses are retroactive, so if it improves just treat it as if you always had it at that level. Makes things easier for everyone.