Quote Originally Posted by paradox26 View Post
The shadowcaster is pretty much unplayable without the fix, so that will be probably the only piece of homebrew I will allow.
The epic material is allowed if you can link me to it legally, if it is WOTC material.
I think that's a little harsh a view of the book Shadowcaster, but I won't say no to free stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by namo View Post
The links I provided were lifted from the Exulansis epic game, so I assumed they were OK - that thread was up for a long time.

One last (for a while at least!) question: would you allow to use the Adaptation section of the Anima Mage (ToM p53) to have it progress Shadowcasting instead of arcane casting?

If so, I would likely go for Binder 1/Shadowcaster 4/Anima Mage 10/Shadowcaster 6 as a build. Mostly Shadowcasting, but with some Vestige utility (like healing probably, in case we're short on that). Should be Tier 3+, but of course let me know if you dislike it.
Hey a second Shadowcaster! My backstory is my gal was raised by the sect after her parents were killed by Drow. Maybe we can tie our stories together if we both are selected. Her tribe of Elves worships a star Goddess who views Drow as apostates for living underground, but they might forgive them that if they weren't so evil...