Quote Originally Posted by Bohandas View Post
Do you mean you turned the screen on and off?

If you turned that actual phone all the way off and on and was still taking up your screen after the phone rebooted then that may have been some kind of malware and not a legitimate game
just the screen i'd guess. Even so, there should not be a need to turn the screen off a bunch of times in order to exit a game.

just give me a physical button that brings me to the main menu, this ain't hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
I'm pretty sure shooting an enemy combatant while they're surrendering is a war crime and "taken alive to be tried for their crimes" is not "weaseling out of responsibility."

i will never understand the whole "They must be tried for their crimes!" thing. like, there has GOT to be a limit there, surely. Dude just blew up two entire inhabited planets while keeping the population of four others as non-consenting labourers who are regularly lashed and rarely fed, and you want too... put him in a courtroom to determine if he's guilty? Maybe put him in a prison for a few years? Where he has the potential to escape or be freed to cause yet another reign of terror?

Respectfully... come on. Just finish the job now so it's over and people can be free.