View Single Post

Thread: Day of the Octopus

1. - Top - End - #31
    Barbarian in the Playground

DruidGuy

Default Re: Day of the Octopus

With Mysterio and Electro subdued Hercules gently kneels, descending to the eye level of the hostages and offers an outstretched hand. An attractive woman accepts, gingerly standing before briskly walking towards the rapidly dissolving police barricade. Her relieved voice pairs with a distraught inquiry emitting from her flip phone. Are you all right! Dear god, I never should have let my schedule slip. Please " I'm all right, some superheroes, the Invisible Woman, Doc Samson, and Moon Knight arrived just in time. Tell Thomas I will be back soon.

Hercules disappointment is curbed as he replies to Kaine.
    Thine aid is appreciated dark spider. Spider man will be none the wiser to thine presence in the city. Thou art welcome
    to the Lion's Chorus brewery in the heart of Greek town. Whence thou may procure drink and be regaled with tales of my recent time in "space".

The invitation extends to you too Susan Storm.

Hercules brilliantly smiles, refraining from kissing her hand, as he extends his invitation to the fellow hero [Sleeper].
    Loki views the interaction distanced from the spigot of merriment, invitation, and distraction.
    Last edited by Plaids; 2024-02-03 at 06:29 PM.
    Playing as Hercules in Marvel Cortex Game
    Playing as Jakk'ari in WOW M&M
    Playing as Dr. Kalispell Hagerty in SCP M&M
    Playing as Tavaris in the Crystal Cult