View Single Post

Thread: Day of the Octopus OOC

1. - Top - End - #149
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Day of the Octopus OOC

Quote Originally Posted by Kareeah_Indaga View Post
    Oh wow, I figured at least one of them would have dodged that…this isn’t going to do anything good for Sleeper’s ego. 😂

I’m thinking Mysterio should get Trauma but not Electro. My logic is that from Beck’s perspective a foe he could barely see just landed two very solid hits in quick succession, came after him and him alone, tanking two of his illusions designed to misdirect said foe in the process.

From Electro’s perspective he was throwing around lighting bolts and then his ally unexpectedly flew screaming at his face, knocking him out. Embarrassing, but not the stuff that nightmares are made of, and with Beck’s glass chin he’s not as physically fragile either.

Speaking of, is the Trauma physical, or emotional or does it depend on how the stress was inflicted?
    The trauma is physical, so it could be a character having a limp or a broken arm or something like that. It's based on the type of stress dealt.

Note also that an attack doesn't have to be literally one attack. It could be Collossus picking up one guy and using him to hit someone else, or it could be Cap wading into a group of Hydra goons and taking them out in a flurry of punches.

Edit: Also, is Sleeper fading into visibility as himself or as Sue Storm?
    Last edited by Thane of Fife; 2024-02-02 at 07:56 PM.
    A System-Independent Creative Community:
    Strolen's Citadel