Quote Originally Posted by Phyzor View Post
I assume youre talking healing potions there, dont have that kind of money yet :)
Was looking for any other potions, but perhaps its better to look for what I want, rather than just to ask whats available in Phandalin. Hoever, Im not that good in knowing what is around or where to find a list to shop from, any links available as reference? The PHB doenst have a complete list i think.

PS Im waiting IC to get that conversation going with Sigrun and the others to decide our next move.
Gave the opening to sigrun and for others to chop in. Lonnie and Netish are semi involved already and maria is also at the bar. We're all there lets discuss together :)
Ah, yeah, 5th edition doesn't really want magic items to be purchasable so there's very few listed prices for anything magical beyond healing potions and low-level spellcasting services. There wouldn't be much to find in a frontier town like Phandalin anyway; the only wizard anyone has seen recently is Sildar's contact Iarno and you already know he went missing. Healer's Kits are available though and good in a pinch