View Single Post

Thread: Privateers of Lssthp II [IC]

1. - Top - End - #284
    Bugbear in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Privateers of Lssthp II [IC]

Quote Originally Posted by zylodrizzt View Post
    sounds about right but i think a bit more is needed. Goronglix is there a way to make these earpieces just hear each other? That would make it easier to signal each other. Triceratool get that body upright and put it in the elevator nibum begins trying to figure out a way to make the dead orc keep standing. Perhaps just a rope being held through the hole in the roof.
    "Too late for that now, mate," Goronglix says, regurgitating the body for your macabre puppet show. They ooze up onto the roof without difficulty. "I've got to stay focused on what I'm doing."

As the elevator begins to rise, Ttharg's Fog Cloud fills it with mist. Crouched on the roof of the elevator, Ttharg, you feel a pulse of warmth from your backpack that spreads to fill the tight space. Those of you with wounds feel them healed completely in that moment.

The ride is brief; the elevator stops just short of the roof of the shaft, forcing you all into a tight crouch, although Goronglix just gets shorter and fatter.

The elevator doors slide open silently, and a hail of crossbow bolts strike the corpse and the back of the elevator. The mist begins to rapidly dissipate, drawn in by the ventilation systems of the room, but initially it blows directly into the faces of the waiting orcs. The noise of the ventilation system and the whirring axle of the turbine is incredible.

Goronglix speaks into all your minds. Comms are down. I've locked them out of the system entirely now.

Then a different voice crackles over the mental bandwidth: Check it out. Those of you peeking through the hatch can see one of the supervisors cautiously step inside and examine the body.

"IT'S BANJIRIM," he shouts over the ventilation system. "THEY AREN'T HERE!"

Dead wrong.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show

--The egg gave off a radiant pulse that healed 19 damage for everyone but Triceratool.
    --Goronglix scored a crit on his hacking check and has locked the orcs and brain out of the system entirely.
    --Climbing down from the roof will use half your movement, like rising from prone.
    --The vent room is very noisy and full of winds, as if the entire room was under a Warding Wind spell, although the room is not difficult terrain. This includes disadvantage for ranged attacks.
    --In the winds, the Fog Cloud will move and also disperse over several rounds; it can't be stopped from moving, but Ttharg can make concentration checks each round to hold it together, DC 15.

DAMAGE:
    Nibum - 0 damage
    Ttharg - 0 damage
    Fork - 0 damage
    Servius - 0 damage

Triceratool: 4 damage
    Rumble - 0 damage

Cocytus - 0 damage
    Goronglix - 14 damage

INITIATIVE:
    16 - Fork
    15 - Goronglix
    11 - Cocytus
    8 - Nibum
    4 - Ttharg
    2 - Servius
    1 - Orcs
    Last edited by TriciaOso; 2024-02-02 at 10:18 AM.