Checking in!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gunsforhands View Post
- [Vote] Would you like the IC opening to be outside during the dark hour itself, or with you all gathered together in a meeting?
Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
Since the group isn't completely geographically together I would vote inside the dark hour unless there's forces trying to get their attention before-hand
I second MCerberus.

- [Individual] Would you like to RP your character's initial awakening, or start out already knowing what's going on?
By awakening, do you mean seeing the shadow monsters or realizing they're a real thing and not a dream/hallucination? My backstory for Roland was that he's been seeing the monsters for a while, he just thinks they're hallucinations/dreams.

- [Vote/Discuss] Would you like your group to just be the PCs organizing from the ground up, or would you like a sponsor?
I don't really have strong feelings either way, but since Roland doesn't have a background in mystical stuff he's probably going to need someone to give him a tap on the shoulder and go, 'Hey, magic exists! And it's affecting the world you live in and your life specifically!'