DAY 1
Weather: Overcast
Time: Afternoon

Jorr's Cabin

With Henrick heading back to town, the lot of you follow the guided steps of Novalis, it wasn't long until you were back at Jorr's cabin. As the rest of you finally arrive at Jorr's cabin, following Novalis's return, Jorr stands on his porch with his usual guarded posture, his trusted dogs by his side.

"Finally decided to show up, did ya?" Jorr remarks dryly, his voice tinged with a mix of impatience and mild curiosity. "Heard you lot are heading to Vraath Keep. Must be serious business to drag you all out here."

He steps off the porch, crossing his arms as he looks each of you over. "You look capable enough, but Vraath Keep isn’t a place to take lightly. It's full of all sorts of dangers, and that's before adding a bunch of hobgoblin marauders into the mix."

Jorr's gaze lingers on each player, as if silently weighing their strengths and weaknesses. "I’ve seen signs of activity around the Keep, more than usual. Tracks, signs of camps. Whatever's going on there, it's big."

He then points towards the thick forest that leads to the Keep. "I can guide you part of the way, show you the signs I've found. After that, you're on your own. And remember, those woods can be treacherous. Keep your wits about you."

With that, Jorr seems ready to set off, his demeanor suggesting that this is as much cooperation as you're likely to get from him. His dogs perk up, ready to follow, as he starts leading the way into the dense forest towards the ominous Vraath Keep.