View Single Post

Thread: Persona! Gosei High

1. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: Persona! Gosei High

“I think I’ll call him Kohaku,” Akiko says as the vendor starts to bag her fish. “If you wouldn’t mind, would you hold onto him for me? We’re going to look at the maze next, and I’d rather not jostle him too much.”

She hears two familiar voices behind her, and she turns with a self-conscious smile to greet them. A tingle runs down her spine as Koji calls her by her nickname. “Hi, Yoshiro-kun… Koji-san.”

Don’t blush. Don’t blush. Don’t blush. Keep talking. You know, like a normal person.

She falters for only a moment as she looks manages to make eye contact with Koji before continuing, “Yes, I thought it would be fun to have a pet in the dorms. I was joking that I could use him as a model for some watercolor art.”

See? You can talk to him. Just… don’t think about how much you like him. Or how good-looking he is. Or how intense and focused he got when he was tutoring you. Or…

Akiko quickly turns while Koji introduces himself to the others, and watches as Yoshiro attempts to catch a fish. “Did you decide if you were going to try out for band, Yoshiro-kun?”
    Last edited by InTheMachine; 2024-01-28 at 10:19 AM.