View Single Post

Thread: Persona! Gosei High

1. - Top - End - #13
    Bugbear in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Persona! Gosei High

Quote Originally Posted by InTheMachine View Post
    Akiko looks around at the possible prize goldfish and sets her sights on one in particular.

She takes a steadying breath before she tries her hand at the game.

OOC: Proficiency: 9, 3, and 6
    The fish all swirl and try their best to avoid the paper net. Akiko thankfully catches her prize unaware and manages to scoop it into the bowl. The barker's eyes nearly pop out of his head and Arata just laughs.

"HOW DI-" He clears his throat before congratulating you." I mean, congratulations little lady! And it looks like you also stole our grand prize as well. As early in the day as it is, we can hold onto him for you, or you can carry him with you. Let me bag him right fast. What is the name?"

Arata watches as the barker starts bagging Akiko's prize and turns to his friend. "Well then, looks like you had the best luck out of the players today. Gratz Akiko-chan!"

While Arata makes sure the barker is actually using the correct fish, Akiko and gang hear another voice coming up behind them.

"C'mon, Koji! If I'm gonna be in the dorms this year, I should be able to have a pet." A student who looks one year younger than you all is pulling on another's sleeve. The one names Koji just sighs.

"Fine, fine, I'll let you try a few times, but you gotta take care of it ok? Hey, you listenin' Yoshiro?" The jock type approaches you all with the younger student. Yoshiro is wearing the standard uniform for the school while Koji is wearing the school's tracksuit, colored deep green to match the plaid on the usual uniform bottoms.

Koji looks up and sees the gang there and waves at Akiko. "Yo, Aki-chan! Guessin' you're here for the same reason as Yoshi yeah?"

The younger brother looks up and grins widely seeing Akiko. From what everyone else can gather, you don't exist to Yoshiro. "Akiko-chan! It's so good to see you again!" Yoshiro is practically beaming.

Koji takes a look around at the rest of the group. "Yoshi, ya gotta call her senpai now. Get it right." He shakes his head. "So, I recognize Arata, how ya doin' bud? The game club still going this year?" Arata Glances back and flashes a grin.

"Oh you know it! And rather well, showing my dormmates everything there is. By the way," He gestures over to Chrétien. "This is our new exchange student, Chrétien Dumas of France. And I'm sure you know Sakuma-san."

Koji looks between them and shrugs. "Nice to meetcha, Chrétien-san and Sakuma-san. Takanashi Koji of the baseball team." He offers his hand as Yoshiro goes to start at the game. "And that's my younger brother, Yoshiro. When he finally grows his eyes back anyway."
    Last edited by Roguewolf; 2024-01-27 at 02:06 PM.