Arsenne says: "O.K. then, gather round. I'm only going to talk you through this once, so you don't get surprised, because after this, I'm just going to go ahead and do it when appropriate, sometimes without warning. The range is limited to about a 30 foot radius. The goddess I worship, and who empowers me is Shelyn, and she works through beauty and love. So for this first try, I'm going to ask you all to close your eyes, and think about how much the Eternal Rose loves all of us, so much that she will share a tiny portion of her infinite beauty in order to heal us. Health and beauty go hand-in-hand. So, is everybody ready..."

Arsenne pauses, looks at the body of the immature Ankheg and stops. "No wait. Are we sure that thing is really really dead? Shelyn is quite generous with her love and beauty, and I don't have the power to be selective in how I channel it into this world. I'll feel really stupid if that thing stands up and shoots acid at us all over again."

Arsenne makes sure that Ankheg's head was properly bashed in by Mr. Arvodair's shield. "O.K., it looks safe. Think of yourselves as small, half-filled ponds of water. Shelyn is an immense ocean of beautiful, clear, sweet water. I'm going to open for just a short second, a tiny channel between The Eternal Rose and us so as to refill those of us who need it."

He adds softly: "Now let's hope this work, because after such a big build up, if I flub this it's going to be horribly anti-climatic..."

He touches his rose-shaped symbol around his neck and looks upwards.

Spoiler: Crunch
Show
Channel positive energy, 30'r (d6)[3]