Nibum gathers together the carpenters. Standing in front of them he begins It occurs to me that i cannot live forever. That i cannot care for this ship all by myself so... ive decided instead of just calling you hatchlings layabouts i decided id pass along wisdom so maybe one day youll be worth more then just labor. You all did reasonably well during that fight but your repairs were unfocused. I have been working in this ship since before anyone and i imagine before some of you lost your egg tooth.... yes like an old man he rattles on and on for a good while losing his point now and again but all in all he starts a regimine of exercises with spare supplies broken in various ways (in which he makes sure mending is applied so they can be reused) to focus the repairs to what really matters. At times he has to stop himself from yelling at the hatchlings and jumping in himself. He teaches them easier methods of quick repairs things they'd likely never learn from more modern craftsmen. He is actually really enjoying teaching and proud of his students but his reply anytime they finish something is a scowl and you still got alot to learn hatchling