one of the most baffling youtube thumbnails and titles I've seen is "why you shouldn't watch X" and I'm like "thats the last thing I need dude, I need reccs for why I should watch something, there is more stuff than I'll ever see in my life" and just like Not Interested the video because if I watch it, youtube will mistake it for interest in that show and thus fill my reccs with more videos about about the show its de-recommending me. so if your goal was to make me not watch the show, your shooting yourself in the foot by making a video about it at all, but if your goal is to get views by saying something sucks your also shooting yourself in the foot by making sure I don't watch your video given how youtube's algorithm works, your essentially warning me to not watch your own video because you have will parts of the show your warning against you'll need to show to explain why it shouldn't be watched and be similar to videos that will be recommending or discussing the show and thus need to watch the show to understand them. the whole point is self-defeating.