here's the thing about parodying Yuigoh specifically: its already ridiculous and dumb. and I don't mean the anime.

its evolved into this game where games end in one or two turns due to ridiculous card combos. its effects are so complicated that they're basically encyclopedias in their own right, and refer to terms that aren't intuitive or obvious. you have to go real far to parody that

so I present my take on it:
tournament player wakes up in the morning, hoping for their match today gets a knock on their door, opens it to see an official tournament organizer
Organizer: hello
player: whats this about?
Organizer: I'm sorry to inform you player, but you have already lost
player: what....why?
Organizer: Unfortunately in the future your opponent would play the Chrono-Paradox Super Ultra Mega X combo where the Super Emperor of Time's effects combine with Mega Rewind Hamster's ability, a spell card and some bananas to go back in time and destroy your life points before the game even started so that you lose in this timeline before the game even begins by attacking on turn negative one
Player: seriously?
Organizer: we saw the card time travel back and everything. I'm sorry if this ruins your plans for the tournament.
Player: No I'm fine, I got a counterplay
Organizer: wait what
The player shows a card named "Chronoguard Z's protection"
Player: as this card's effect states, as long as I have this card on my person I protected from any time-travel based mechanics on any point of my timeline
Organizer checks their rulebook on this real quick
Organizer:....ah yes. thats a valid interaction, apologies for the confusion.
Player: its okay, its an obscure interaction
Organizer: see you at the tournament then?
Player: Not yet, I play Monkey's Devouring Rampage, which makes my opponent lose if they do something involving bananas in any timeline
Organizer: Yeah that checks out, I'll go inform them of their potential loss.