Cassandra Hartdegen
High Elf Wizard Bladesinger 3
HP: 17/17, AC: 15
Conditions:
Spells: 1st - 0/3, 2nd - 0/2
Bladesongs: 0/2

"It was wrong of me to ask for help. You are right, this..." she motions vaguely, referring as much to the bridge as the dangers beyond it, "...our problem to solve. I apologise, I did not mean to offend," Cassandra says politely, "It has been a long and difficult day and there has been far too much death to process."

When Ghussam mentions his brothers, Cassandra chokes up a little. Rudgar... "I have a brother too, but I don't know where he has gone. I don't even know if he's still alive. We got separated in the chaos. You would like him, though. He could talk the ears off of an elephant."

She chuckles a little as she wipes away a tear. "I wish he were here. He'd know what to do, what to say."

What would Rudgar say? "Use their strength against them."

"This bridge... As you say, it is nice enough for the unlearned... but you could do better, couldn't you? If you were to build a greater bridge than this, your talent would be immortalised. Just imagine how many would cross the Great Ghussam Bridge. Architects all over the world would come here to learn from and honour your skill."