View Single Post

Thread: Privateers of Lssthp II [IC]

1. - Top - End - #113
    Bugbear in the Playground

DruidGirl

Default Re: Privateers of Lssthp II [IC]

As magical paranoia takes root, the bullywug looks wildly between his foes and his supposed allies. His telepathic ranting rises to a scream--

--are all rich in every way, but your portion will increase in me, until my seed i WoNt Go BaCk I wOnT gO bAcK--

And he slams down the butt of his spear. Flame erupts and engulfs everyone but Servius, whose last movement took him just out of range.

The bullywug's own flesh is consumed in the fire, but as it burns away the true form of another slaad is revealed. This one is smaller, the size of Servius or Ttharg, and has a rough, pitted and grey hide. The two other slaads look bewildered and betrayed. Much of the detritus of their humanoid forms has burned away, and the underlying and unfinished, malformed slaad forms are, if anything, more disgusting than the shambling half-transformed corpses. They don't look like they can take much more damage.

Spoiler: Summary
    Show
    ACTIONS
    The 'bullywug' unleashes a fireball, DC 14, doing 36 damage on a failure and 18 on a save.
    Nibum saves for half damage, reduced to 15 by temp hp. Makes the concentration save.
    Triceratool saves, no damage because of Mounted Combatant
    Minicliff saves for 18 damage. Destroyed.
    Fetcher saves, with evasion, for 0 damage.
    Fork fails for 36 damage. This knocks him unconscious.
    Rumble saves for 18 damage.
    Ttharg saves for 18 damage.
    Red Slaad fails and takes 36 damage.
    Blue Slaad fails and takes 36 damage.
    'Bullywug' succeeds and takes 18. It is 'killed' instantly (11 hp) and carries over 7 damage to its true form, halved to 3 by fire resistance.

TOTAL DAMAGE SO FAR:
    49 damage to the Red Slaad.
    56 damage to the Blue Slaad
    4 damage to Triceratool, +3 temp hp
    29 damage to Nibum
    18 damage to Ttharg
    3 damage to Grey Slaad
    Minicliff is destroyed
    Fork is unconscious.

INITIATIVE:
    21 - Bullywug
    18 - Fork
    15 - Servius
    10 - Red Slaad
    10 - Blue Slaad
    10 - Ttharg
    3 - Nibum

Last edited by TriciaOso; 2024-01-11 at 11:56 AM.