1. - Top - End - #132
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: The Power of One - A WFRP2e Solo Experience (OOC Thread #2)

Yeah sod off lol. Over in my Dark Heresy game and this one, lots of 90s the past half a dozen roll.

FP'ing that: (1d100)[8] vs TN 79

Edit: There we go!

*Reads*

Hah, interesting. I actually had another little 'trap' devised for her. Taalia took what she knew of this land, that it was a deeply hierarchical society and applied her experience with the skaven (that someone higher up would find it utterly insulting that they'd be asked to do something that was a job for "the help") and applied it here.

She was basically seeing how the Lady of the castle would react to being asked to cook for peasants. Her experience and observation so far would tell her that this request is deeply insulting, like asking the First Lady of the US if she'd want to join in a mud wrestling competition, yet she made apologies for not being able to do so and even offered to help later.

Is this IC worthy, or am I reading too much into it?
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2024-01-10 at 04:50 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger