Thread: Bel's RHoD: Chapter 1 [IC]

1. - Top - End - #89
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Bel's RHoD: Chapter 1 [IC]

DAY 1
    Weather: Overcast with morning fog
    Time: Mid-day

Jorr's Cabin

Jor scrunches up his face and spits to the side. "I aint got no business with them, why are you looking for me?"

The Dawn Way

As you wait on the Dawn Way for the others to finish their meeting with Jorr, Henrick, your companion for this part of the journey, provides a bit of local color. He's the epitome of a country bumpkin, his speech pattern a charming jumble of rural colloquialisms and mangled syntax that can be endearing and confusing in equal measure.

Scratching his head, Henrick looks over at you with a friendly, if somewhat goofy, grin. "Well, reckon y'all might be peckish 'bout now, eh? Tummy rumblin' like a ol' bear in spring, I'd wager," he says, his accent thick and his grammar a bit of a tangled web.

He rummages through a worn satchel, producing what looks like a somewhat squashed, yet still appetizing, piece of homemade pie. "Ma's apple pie, nothin' finer 'round these parts. Go on, 'ave a bit. Keeps the spirits up, it does!" He offers the pie with a wide, earnest smile, clearly proud of this humble offering.
    Last edited by BelGareth; 2024-01-08 at 06:41 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!