Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
Happy new year to everybody!

Ah, two games I want to adore but have issues with the trans representation in. Admittedly my gripe with BG3 is far more petty, but they included all these wonderful options in the game so you can play a horny nonbinary intersex tiefling paladin with dark urges and an affinity for BDSM, and then made ALL the party members cisgender (and mostly elfs). That said the Tiefling horns are majestic... dammit I want to restart BG3 again just so I can have some sexy sexy horns...

And yes I know if I want to make any of the characters gender the community made mods for it almost as fast as the bigger chests mods. It's the fact that nobody's trans by default that rubs me the wrong way.
Slight spoiler, but there is a trans NPC tucked away:

Spoiler: Spoilers for Act 2
Show
Nocturne, the tiefling who knew Shadowheart when they were kids is a trans woman (voiced by Abigail Thorne/Philosophy Tube, no less). You'll only know that if you do a sidequest with some mushrooms in Act 1 and restore some of Shad's memories (Shad'll remember her, and the fact she presented as a boy, and Nocturne will fill in the blanks when you meet her), though.