Mustafa the Vampiralgietch
Human Cleric
AC: 17 HP: 17/17
PP: 13 PIv: 10 PIs: 13
Conditions: Sanctuary (4 rounds left)
Concentrating: --
Whether for sheer luck or for the mercy the gods, Mustafa stood unharmed at the door of the Lab. Blows glanced off his blessed shield, attacks were repelled by the law of Sanctuary he had evoked and that still cloaked him against any harm; Part of him didn't even believe it was real, still in denial and hoping, madly, he might still be able to save his family from the attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthewizard View Post
"Why are you all standing in the stinking cloud? Wait for them to come to us."
It was only when Vidrik's voice broke through the darkness that Mustafa stepped out of his frenzy. His vision was red, his blood rushing with adrenaline. A mad laugh escaped from his lips after another glow glanced off his shield. "How can I step back, Vidrik?" He was interrupted by a violent cough, and his voice grew gruffier under the effect of the smoke. "When I brings me so much pleasure to humiliate them?"

But the attack didn't stop. Mustafa was one, and the monsters were many, and more and more would come. He stepped back, always holding his shield forward, bashing it against their blows and keeping his position even in retreat. "Come, then, fiends! You cannot kill me! You cannot harm me! You do not exist!" He banged his crescent moon scepter against his shield. He wasn't sure whether zombies could see in the dark, but damn it, they would hear him.

Move to 251-H
Action: Intimidation (1d20+3)[23]